By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
Our procedures on the data
We only ask for personal information if it’s needed to provide a service.
When you want to join our ‘Bunguo’ platform as an educational organization:
– We collect your organization’s name, contact number, address, bank details, the prices, percentage of nationalities, program details, classroom capacity, terms and conditions, policies.
– This submitted information will be saved only in our database.
– This submitted information except for your bank details and your contact number will exist on our site available to anyone.
– We will use this submitted information to contact you.
– We will use this submitted information except for your bank details and your contact number in our marketing campaigns (online or offline).
When you want to join our ‘Bunguo’ platform as a student:
– We collect your full name, date of application, phone, email, application type, where did you hear about us? duration of school, note attachments.
– This submitted information will be saved in our database and also in Hubspot (the application we use to collect our students’ data).
– This submitted information will be used for identification.
– We can share your information with the organizations that you applied to on our platform.
– When you apply to any organization on our platform you agree to their policies, terms and conditions.
– When you apply to any organization on our platform, we collect additional needed information determined by the organisation.
– If you choose our help in the accommodation, we will collect additional information needed for the accommodation.
– If you choose our help in the visa, we will collect additional information needed for the visa.
When you subscribe to our newsletter we collect your name (only when provided) and your email address:
– We collect your name (only when provided) and your email address.
– This submitted information will be saved in our database and also in Mailchimp (the application we use to send our newsletters emails and campaign).
– We will use this submitted information to contact you and to send our newsletters emails, campaign and offers.
We can’t be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any info readers provide while on any hyperlink to another site.
When you are using our website, we store your IP and your session’s info in our database for security’s purposes
The information that we are collecting from you is our responsibility to protect it.
We don’t sell your data.
If you think that we are holding incorrect or incomplete info, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to correct any info found to be incorrect.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of
your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you make any interaction with the site’s services, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the changes that you just made. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles, our forum, and blogs on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
In order to be compliant with the new regulation, Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies. https://policies.google.com/privacy
newsletters & emails
We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
This website can send emails through the Mailchimp sending service. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address.
Our contact information
You may reach us by email at email@example.com for privacy-specific concerns.
Request personal data
You can request your personal data at any time by visiting this page: firstname.lastname@example.org